Services for Contractors
- We support your BIM services contracting process
- We implement work methodologies and technological solutions based on BIM
- We optimise in place BIM work methodologies
- We define and implement BIM standards, manuals and templates
BIM Project Design
- We develop architectural and specialty projects supported by BIM models
- We support temporary needs of your company
- We develop BIM models decision making and construction management
- We carry out construction surveys and produce their respective BIM models
- We train and support human resources in your company, providing them BIM skills
- Clash Detection
- Quantity takeoff
- We develop digital libraries and other CAD and BIM content
- Get access to all our services through pre-configured time packages
BIM for Contractors
- Increase productivity, efficiency, quality, safety and company competitiveness
- Reduction of errors and omissions
- Reduction of work duplication
- Early detection Collisions and incompatibilities between specialties
- Reduction in the number of requests for information during the course of the project
- Greater accuracy in model-based budgets
- Greater accuracy in reporting and quantitative
- Greater efficiency in planning and work management
- Better co-ordination of subcontracting with the visualization of the work schedule
- Reduced loss of information
The dimensions of BIM
The development of a model (3D), allows the understanding and approval of the construction to be developed,
Facilitates pre-preparation and construction management (4D),
Facilitates correct budgeting (5D),
And allows forecasting and control of project aspects that will reflect usage and maintenance costs over the life of the building (6D).
The management of the model in these different dimensions of BIM generates immediate and future economies that are extremely relevant both to the initial investment level and to the cost of the building throughout its life cycle.
The ability to predict and reduce errors in construction alone creates an immediate economy reflected in time and money.
Better and more efficient management of work is another benefit that the use of BIM tools brings to the construction.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is BIM?
BIM building information modeling is a collaborative process of construction design, construction and management based on a three dimensional digital model, which simultaneously contains all the relevant technical information of the different components of the actual building that it simulates.
More about BIM here.